CVS stores near me in Hartford City, IN
1700 N. WALNUT ST
HARTFORD CITY, IN, 47348
Pharmacies in Hartford City, Indiana
You can shop at 11 CVS pharmacies in the Hartford City area, which makes it easy to purchase your medication. College students living on-campus at Taylor University, globetrotters getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Hartford City natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Hartford City is your only choice, like when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 7 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Hartford City Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need. In Hartford City, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Hartford City is where to go for getting a prescription order after being released from IU Health Blackford Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hartford City
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. The following services are provided at our Hartford City pharmacies to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Walnut Street location help you get prescriptions refilled in Hartford City at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Hartford City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hartford City.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Hartford City, IN
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Hartford City, IN?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Hartford City, IN hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Hartford City, IN ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Hartford City, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Hartford City, IN?
Para pharmacy delivery en Hartford City, Indiana, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Indiana ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Hartford City, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Hartford City, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Hartford City.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Hartford City, IN?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.