CVS stores near me in Portage, IN
Pharmacies in Portage, Indiana
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Portage area. In fact, there are 30 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to beginning another year at Indiana University-Northwest or packing up before a fun vacation, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and have a prescription refill to finish your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Portage. In addition to the 6 24-hour pharmacies, there are 19 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Portage Pharmacy
You have numerous options for things to do in Portageófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Portage Founder's Square Splash Pad to exploring Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore or catching a game at Leonard Douglas Stadium. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Portage, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Spectrum of St Mary Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Portage Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of every local, including are available at our Portage pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Portage at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Willowcreek Road location. Create an individualized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes like medication delivery in Portage (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Portage.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items or prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Portage, IN
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Portage, IN?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Portage, IN hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Portage, IN ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Portage, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Portage, IN?
Para pharmacy delivery en Portage, Indiana, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Indiana ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Portage, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Portage, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Portage.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Portage, IN?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.