CVS stores near me in Franklinton, LA
1116 WASHINGTON ST
FRANKLINTON, LA, 70438
Pharmacies in Franklinton, Louisiana
Franklinton residents, from those happy to stay home to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 2 Franklinton area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. There will sometimes be days when you are running late and can't spend the time to park your car. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Franklinton in the city so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Franklinton
You're sure to find countless things to do in Franklinton but to get the most out of your day, you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Franklinton is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Riverside Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Franklinton Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Franklinton pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Washington Street store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Franklinton at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing prescription refills, medication delivery in Franklinton (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Franklinton offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs and everyday items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Franklinton, LA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Franklinton, LA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Franklinton, LA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Franklinton, LA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Franklinton, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Franklinton, LA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Franklinton, Louisiana, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Louisiana ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Franklinton, LA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Louisiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Franklinton, LA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Franklinton.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Franklinton, LA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.