CVS stores near me in Oxford, MA
302 MAIN STREET
OXFORD, MA, 01540
Oxford, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Oxford citizens, from students at Nichols College to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 41 Oxford area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Oxford, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can even find 24 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not look for parking.
Your Oxford Pharmacy
You have plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Oxford, such as cheering on your team at Randall School. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Oxford is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Saint Camillus Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Oxford
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are available at our Oxford pharmacies to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street location help our patients get medication refilled in Oxford at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Oxford (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Oxford.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Oxford, MA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Oxford, MA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Oxford, MA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Oxford, MA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Oxford, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Oxford, MA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Oxford, Massachusetts, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Massachusetts ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Oxford, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Oxford, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Oxford.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Oxford, MA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.