CVS stores near me in Peabody, MA
Pharmacies in Peabody, Massachusetts
You can shop at 170 CVS pharmacies in the Peabody area, which makes it easy for members of the community to get their prescription medication. Students living near campus at Salem State University, vacationers packing up before heading off to the airport, and Peabody natives all can purchase their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Peabody is your only solution, like when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, CVS has 17 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you could be in such a hurry that you can't take the time to find a parking space. In such circumstances, the 62 drive-thru drugstores in Peabody will meet your needs.
Your Peabody Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Peabody, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to exploring Salem Maritime National Historic Site. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Peabody does more than provide a place to pick up new orders from Salem Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Peabody CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Peabody pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Lowell Street store help you get medication refilled in Peabody at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Peabody (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Peabody provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Peabody, MA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Peabody, MA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Peabody, MA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Peabody, MA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Peabody, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Peabody, MA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Peabody, Massachusetts, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Massachusetts ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Peabody, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Peabody, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Peabody.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Peabody, MA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.