CVS stores near me in Wakefield, MA
Pharmacies in Wakefield, Massachusetts
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Wakefield area. In fact, you'll find 187 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited getaway or prior to beginning another semester at Tufts University, we've got you covered. When you are catching a red-eye out of Gen Edw L Logan Intl, and need to refill your medication as you're hurriedly packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Wakefield. In addition to the 18 24-hour pharmacies, there are 70 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and go in the store.
Your Wakefield Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. In Wakefield, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at The Splash Park at Borggaard Beach to enjoying Saugus Iron Works National Historic Site. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Wakefield is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from MelroseWakefield Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Wakefield CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Wakefield are pleased to provide the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in Wakefield at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Wakefield (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Wakefield.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Wakefield, MA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Wakefield, MA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Wakefield, MA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Wakefield, MA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Wakefield, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Wakefield, MA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Wakefield, Massachusetts, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Massachusetts ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Wakefield, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Wakefield, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Wakefield.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Wakefield, MA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.