CVS stores near me in Farmington Hills, MI
29425 ORCHARD LAKE RD.
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, 48334
37700 W. 12 MILE RD.
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, 48331
27660 MIDDLEBELT RD.
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, 48334
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, 48336
30020 GRAND RIVER AVE
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, 48336
Pharmacies in Farmington Hills, Michigan
There are 149 CVS pharmacies in the Farmington Hills area, making it a snap for members of the community to purchase their prescription medication. Students getting ready to move in for a new term at Madonna University, globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Farmington Hills is the only solution, such as when you need to make a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has 23 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you don't want to take the time to park. In such instances, the 70 drive-thru pharmacies near Farmington Hills can meet your needs.
Your Farmington Hills Pharmacy
There are several options for things to do in Farmington Hills, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Heritage Park Splash Pad or catching a game at Total Sports Complex. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Farmington Hills is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Henry Ford Medical Center - Columbus, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Farmington Hills
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Farmington Hills to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West 12 Mile Road store help you find medication in Farmington Hills at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like prescription delivery in Farmington Hills (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Farmington Hills.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication or over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Farmington Hills, MI
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Farmington Hills, MI?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Farmington Hills, MI hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Farmington Hills, MI ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Farmington Hills, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Farmington Hills, MI?
Para pharmacy delivery en Farmington Hills, Michigan, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Michigan ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Farmington Hills, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Farmington Hills, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Farmington Hills.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Farmington Hills, MI?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.