CVS stores near me in Hanover, NH
79 S. MAIN ST.
HANOVER, NH, 03755
Hanover, New Hampshire Pharmacies
The Hanover area has 2 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to Dartmouth College, vacationers preparing for their next adventure and locals in need of daily coverage all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when, for whatever reason, you find yourself short on time and do not have time to run into the store. Fortunately, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Hanover in the area to help you refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hanover
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Hanover, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared and to have a carefree day. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Hanover, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - East Entrance, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hanover
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Hanover to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Hanover at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Main Street location. Create a customized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Hanover (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hanover.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Hanover, NH
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Hanover, NH?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Hanover, NH hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Hanover, NH ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Hanover, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Hanover, NH?
Para pharmacy delivery en Hanover, New Hampshire, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Hampshire ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Hanover, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Hanover, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Hanover.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Hanover, NH?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.