CVS stores near me in Rochester, NH
301 NORTH MAIN ST.
ROCHESTER, NH, 03867
Pharmacies in Rochester, New Hampshire
The Rochester area has 9 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to buy the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to University Of New Hampshire-Main Campus, vacationers getting ready for their next adventure and locals in need of daily care can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself in a rush and do not have time to park your car. Fortunately, you can find 4 drive thru pharmacies in Rochester in the area so you can get your meds and get back to whatever else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rochester
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Rochester, where there is a lot to doósuch as laying on the sand at Lovell Lake Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Rochester is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Frisbie Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Rochester CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Rochester are open to meet the medical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the N. Main St location help our patients get rapid refills in Rochester at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing medication delivery in Rochester (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rochester.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, NH
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, NH?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, NH hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Rochester, NH ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Rochester, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, NH?
Para pharmacy delivery en Rochester, New Hampshire, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Hampshire ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Rochester, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Rochester.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, NH?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.