CVS stores near me in Carteret, NJ
Carteret, New Jersey Pharmacies
With 218 CVS pharmacies in the Carteret area, there is a good chance you will find one close to home. Whether you are packing up to catch a flight at Newark Intl, a student taking classes at College Of Staten Island Cuny, or a local enjoying life in Carteret, you need your meds, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be happy to learn you can find 30 24-hour pharmacies near Carteret. Additionally, you'll find 64 drive-thru drugstores in Carteret on the occasions when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Carteret Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Carteret, this is extra important because there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Carteret not only provides somewhere to pick up a new order from RWJ University Hospital Rahway; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Carteret Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are available at our pharmacies in Carteret to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Carteret at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Roosevelt Avenue location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing medication delivery in Carteret (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Carteret.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get everyday items as well as prescription drugs.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Carteret, NJ
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Carteret, NJ?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Carteret, NJ hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Carteret, NJ ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Carteret, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Carteret, NJ?
Para pharmacy delivery en Carteret, New Jersey, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Jersey ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Carteret, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Carteret, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Carteret.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Carteret, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.