CVS stores near me in Robbinsville, NJ
Robbinsville, New Jersey Pharmacies
The Robbinsville area has 61 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before heading off to Rider University, travelers preparing for their next vacation and residents who require daily coverage all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Robbinsville, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not get out of your car to shop, the 48 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Robbinsville
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need to get through the day. In Robbinsville, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Robbinsville is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from St. Francis Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Robbinsville Services
Robbinsville CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Route 33 location help you get rapid refills in Robbinsville at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Robbinsville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Robbinsville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Robbinsville, NJ
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Robbinsville, NJ?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Robbinsville, NJ hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Robbinsville, NJ ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Robbinsville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Robbinsville, NJ?
Para pharmacy delivery en Robbinsville, New Jersey, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Jersey ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Robbinsville, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Robbinsville, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Robbinsville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Robbinsville, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.