CVS stores near me in Union City, NJ
714 SUMMIT AVE.
UNION CITY, NJ, 07087
4700 BERGENLINE AVE
UNION CITY, NJ, 07087
Union City, New Jersey Pharmacies
The Union City area has 337 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to buy the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at American Musical And Dramatic Academy, globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of ongoing care can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Union City, like when you have to make a late flight out of LaGuardia. Fortunately, there are 48 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are in a hurry and don't want to take the time to park, the 69 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Union City Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. This is extra important in Union City, where there is a lot to doósuch as taking in Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site. Finding the best pharmacy in Union City does more than provide the ability to pick up new orders from Kennedy Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Union City Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Union City to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Union City at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Bergenline Avenue location. Create a personalized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Union City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Union City offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication or over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Union City, NJ
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Union City, NJ?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Union City, NJ hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Union City, NJ ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Union City, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Union City, NJ?
Para pharmacy delivery en Union City, New Jersey, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Jersey ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Union City, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Union City, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Union City.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Union City, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.