CVS stores near me in Farmington, NM
4900 E MAIN ST
FARMINGTON, NM, 87402
Farmington, New Mexico Pharmacies
You can find a pharmacy at the E Main St CVS, which is easily accessible in the heart of Farmington. Globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, and locals who require daily care, can all get their pharmaceutical requirements met. If you're pressed for time and can't get out of your car and go inside to browse, go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Farmington. Check pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your medication any time of day, like when you are catching a late flight.
Your Farmington Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you require. This is extra important in Farmington, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Farmington is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Sandoval Unm Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Farmington CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Farmington are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Farmington at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the E Main St location. Create a personalized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Farmington (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Farmington.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Farmington, NM
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Farmington, NM?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Farmington, NM hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Farmington, NM ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Farmington, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Farmington, NM?
Para pharmacy delivery en Farmington, New Mexico, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Mexico ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Farmington, NM?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Mexico. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Farmington, NM?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Farmington.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Farmington, NM?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.