CVS stores near me in Las Cruces, NM
3011 NORTH MAIN STREET
LAS CRUCES, NM, 88001
940 N. MAIN ST.
LAS CRUCES, NM, 88001
Las Cruces, New Mexico Pharmacies
You can shop at 2 CVS pharmacies in the Las Cruces area, which makes it a snap to buy your medication. College students living near campus at New Mexico State University-Main Campus, globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and Las Cruces natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Las Cruces is the only solution, like when you have to make a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you end up being so short on time that you don't want to take the time to park. When this is the case, the 2 drive-thru locations near Las Cruces are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Las Cruces
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you need. This is especially important in Las Cruces, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're enjoying the city. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Las Cruces, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Memorial Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Las Cruces Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Las Cruces are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Las Cruces at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the N. Main Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes including prescription refills, prescription delivery in Las Cruces (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Las Cruces offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Las Cruces, NM
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Las Cruces, NM?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Las Cruces, NM hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Las Cruces, NM ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Las Cruces, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Las Cruces, NM?
Para pharmacy delivery en Las Cruces, New Mexico, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Mexico ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Las Cruces, NM?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Mexico. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Las Cruces, NM?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Las Cruces.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Las Cruces, NM?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.