CVS stores near me in Rio Rancho, NM
1001 NEW MEXICO HWY 528, SE
RIO RANCHO, NM, 87124
Pharmacies in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
The Rio Rancho area has 12 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers preparing for their next trip and residents who require daily support all have their prescription medication demands covered. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Rio Rancho, like when you've booked a late flight. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you're short on time and don't want to take the time to park, the 7 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Rio Rancho Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need. In Rio Rancho, this is especially important because there is so much to doólike taking in Petroglyph National Monument. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Rio Rancho, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Presbyterian Rust Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rio Rancho
CVS pharmacies in Rio Rancho are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Rio Rancho at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Unser Blvd Nw location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with managing prescription refills, medication delivery in Rio Rancho (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rio Rancho provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Rio Rancho, NM
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Rio Rancho, NM?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Rio Rancho, NM hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Rio Rancho, NM ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Rio Rancho, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Rio Rancho, NM?
Para pharmacy delivery en Rio Rancho, New Mexico, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Mexico ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Rio Rancho, NM?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Mexico. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Rio Rancho, NM?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Rio Rancho.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Rio Rancho, NM?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.