CVS stores near me in Hempstead, NY
216 HENRY STREET
HEMPSTEAD, NY, 11550
Pharmacies in Hempstead, New York
The Hempstead area has 250 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the medicine you require in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to Molloy College, travelers packing for their next adventure and residents in need of daily support can all get their prescription medication needs taken care of. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Hempstead, like when you have to catch a late flight out of John F Kennedy Intl. Luckily, there are 37 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you're in a hurry and don't want to leave your car to shop, the 46 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hempstead
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. In Hempstead, this is extra important, as there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Can You Escape? LI. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Hempstead is the place to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Mercy Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Hempstead Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of every local, including are provided at our pharmacies in Hempstead to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Hempstead at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Henry St. location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Hempstead (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hempstead provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Hempstead, NY
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Hempstead, NY?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Hempstead, NY hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Hempstead, NY ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Hempstead, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Hempstead, NY?
Para pharmacy delivery en Hempstead, New York, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New York ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Hempstead, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Hempstead, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Hempstead.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Hempstead, NY?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.