CVS stores near me in Pelham Manor, NY
4760 BOSTON POST ROAD
PELHAM MANOR, NY, 10803
Pharmacies in Pelham Manor, New York
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Pelham Manor area. In fact, you will find 321 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription prior to heading off to The College Of New Rochelle or a vacationer packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a late flight out of LaGuardia, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-second packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Pelham Manor is what you'll need. Along with the 48 24-hour pharmacies, there are 61 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pelham Manor
Whatever you do, we help get you what you need. This is especially important in Pelham Manor, where there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Hour To Exit - Escape Games: Westchester & NYC to enjoying Saint Pauls Church National Historic Site. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Pelham Manor, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Pelham Manor
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our Pelham Manor pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Boston Post Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Pelham Manor at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication delivery in Pelham Manor (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pelham Manor.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Pelham Manor, NY
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Pelham Manor, NY?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Pelham Manor, NY hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Pelham Manor, NY ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Pelham Manor, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Pelham Manor, NY?
Para pharmacy delivery en Pelham Manor, New York, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New York ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Pelham Manor, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Pelham Manor, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Pelham Manor.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Pelham Manor, NY?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.