CVS stores near me in Carrboro, NC
200 N GREENSBORO ST.
CARRBORO, NC, 27510
Pharmacies in Carrboro, North Carolina
Carrboro locals, from students at University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 27 Carrboro area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. There are sure to be times when you are running late and can't run into the store. Fortunately, you can find 18 drive thru pharmacies in Carrboro in the city so you can get your meds as fast as they can.
Your Carrboro Pharmacy
You have many possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Carrboro, such as cheering on your team at Kenan Memorial Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Carrboro is the place to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from UNC Hospitals Children's Specialty Clinic, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Carrboro Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our Carrboro pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Carrboro at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Greensboro Street location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Carrboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Carrboro.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Carrboro, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Carrboro, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Carrboro, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Carrboro, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Carrboro, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Carrboro, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Carrboro, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Carrboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Carrboro, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Carrboro.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Carrboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.