CVS stores near me in Columbus, NC
333 W MILLS ST.
COLUMBUS, NC, 28722
Pharmacies in Columbus, North Carolina
Columbus residents, from homebodies happy to relax at home to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills nearby. There are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Columbus area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There are sure to be days when you're rushing somewhere and can't get out of the car. Luckily, you can find 6 drive thru pharmacies in Columbus in the city so you can get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Columbus
You're sure to find countless things to keep you busy in Columbus but to get the most out of your day, you have to be prepared. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Columbus, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from St Luke's Hospital Cancer and Infusion Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you need.
Columbus CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Columbus are dedicated to meeting the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Mill Street location help you find medication in Columbus at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Columbus (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Columbus.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Columbus, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Columbus, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Columbus, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Columbus, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Columbus, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Columbus, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Columbus, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Columbus, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Columbus, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Columbus.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Columbus, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.