CVS stores near me in Lexington, NC
309 EAST CENTER ST.
LEXINGTON, NC, 27292
Pharmacies in Lexington, North Carolina
Lexington residents, from those happy to relax at home to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 17 Lexington area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Lexington, such as when you need to make a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Additionally, you will find 13 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't go inside.
Your Lexington Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you need. In Lexington, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to truly enjoy your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Lexington is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Jordan Veterinary Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Lexington CVS Pharmacies Services
Lexington CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Lexington at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Center Street location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with accessing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Lexington (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lexington provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Lexington, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Lexington, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Lexington, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Lexington, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Lexington, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Lexington, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Lexington, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Lexington, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Lexington, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Lexington.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Lexington, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.