CVS stores near me in Matthews, NC
14600 LAWYERS RD., CORNER OF STEVENS MILL ROAD
MATTHEWS, NC, 28104
Matthews, North Carolina Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Matthews area. In fact, there are 61 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a big vacation or just to have refills at home, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a late flight, and have to refill your medication to complete your packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Matthews. Along with the 5 24-hour pharmacies, there are 45 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Matthews Pharmacy
There are several options if you're looking for something to do in Matthews, like cheering on your team at Founders Field. Whatever twists and turns come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Matthews, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Novant Health Matthews Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Matthews CVS Pharmacies Services
Matthews CVS pharmacies are here to meet the requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Old Monroe Road store help you get rapid refills in Matthews at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Matthews (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Matthews.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items or prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Matthews, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Matthews, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Matthews, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Matthews, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Matthews, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Matthews, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Matthews, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Matthews, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Matthews, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Matthews.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Matthews, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.