CVS stores near me in Murfreesboro, NC
420 W. MAIN ST.
MURFREESBORO, NC, 27855
Murfreesboro, North Carolina Pharmacies
If you're searching for a prescription refill in Murfreesboro, look no further. The West Main Street CVS has a pharmacy that will happily meet your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to students enrolled at Chowan University, travelers leaving for their next trip, and everyone in between. Sometimes you need to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Murfreesboro, like when you're doing a bit of quick packing before catching a red-eye or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Other times, you could be too pressed for time to park your car and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the details of the West Main Street CVS to learn what services it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Murfreesboro
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require. In Murfreesboro, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to have a carefree day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Murfreesboro, you have to find one that offers prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Murfreesboro
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Murfreesboro are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Murfreesboro at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Main Street location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Murfreesboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Murfreesboro offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Murfreesboro, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Murfreesboro, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Murfreesboro, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Murfreesboro, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Murfreesboro, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Murfreesboro, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Murfreesboro, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Murfreesboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Murfreesboro, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Murfreesboro.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Murfreesboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.