CVS stores near me in Newton, NC
36 NORTH WEST BLVD
NEWTON, NC, 28658
Pharmacies in Newton, North Carolina
Newton locals, from those content to stay home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 18 Newton area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Newton, such as when you have to make a late flight, you will be happy to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll also find 16 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to find a parking spot.
Your Newton Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Newton, such as catching a game at Newton Indoor Soccer. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Newton is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Catawba Valley Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Newton
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Newton to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Newton at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Northwest Boulevard location. Develop a personalized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Buy your medications in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Newton (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Newton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Newton, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Newton, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Newton, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Newton, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Newton, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Newton, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Newton, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Newton, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Newton, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Newton.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Newton, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.