CVS stores near me in Rockwell, NC
Pharmacies in Rockwell, North Carolina
The Rockwell area has 12 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the medicine you need in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before heading off to Pfeiffer University, travelers packing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require regular care can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Rockwell, like when you've booked a late flight. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near town. At the same time, if you are in a hurry and don't want to leave your car to shop, the 9 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rockwell
You have many choices for things to do in Rockwell, such as catching a game at Jack Ingram Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Rockwell is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Novant Health Rowan Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rockwell
CVS pharmacies in Rockwell are committed to meeting the demands of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Rockwell at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Nc Highway 52 location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including prescription delivery in Rockwell (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rockwell.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Rockwell, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Rockwell, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Rockwell, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Rockwell, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Rockwell, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Rockwell, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Rockwell, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Rockwell, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Rockwell, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Rockwell.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Rockwell, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.