CVS stores near me in Shelby, NC
1830 WEST DIXON BOULEVARD
SHELBY, NC, 28152
300 EAST GROVER ST
SHELBY, NC, 28150
105 EAST COLLEGE AVE.
SHELBY, NC, 28152
Pharmacies in Shelby, North Carolina
There are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Shelby area, making it easy for residents to buy their medication. College students getting ready to move in for a new semester at Gardner-Webb University, travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication without having to go too far. There will occasionally be times when you're in a hurry and can't get out of the car. Thankfully, you can find 6 drive thru pharmacies in Shelby in the area to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Shelby
Whether you choose to spend the day having fun at Oak Mills Fun Park or catching a game at George Blanton Memorial Stadium, you're sure to find something fun to do in Shelby. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Shelby is where to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Carolinas Hospitalist Group, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Shelby
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our Shelby pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Grover Street store help you find prescription drugs in Shelby at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Shelby (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Shelby.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Shelby, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Shelby, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Shelby, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Shelby, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Shelby, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Shelby, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Shelby, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Shelby, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Shelby, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Shelby.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Shelby, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.