CVS stores near me in Wake Forest, NC
245 ROOSEVELT AVE., EAST
WAKE FOREST, NC, 27587
12000 RETAIL DR
WAKE FOREST, NC, 27587
Pharmacies in Wake Forest, North Carolina
The Wake Forest area has 36 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, vacationers preparing for an upcoming trip and locals who require daily coverage can all get their pharmaceutical requirements covered. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Wake Forest, like when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and don't want to take the time to park, the 24 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Wake Forest
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Wake Forest, where there is so much to do, and you have to be able to deal with what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Wake Forest, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Courtney Barrett, DO / North Raleigh Medical Center - Wakefield Location, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
Wake Forest CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are provided at our Wake Forest pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Retail Dr location help you get prescriptions refilled in Wake Forest at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Wake Forest (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Wake Forest provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication and everyday items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Wake Forest, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Wake Forest, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Wake Forest, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Wake Forest, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Wake Forest, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Wake Forest, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Wake Forest, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Wake Forest, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Wake Forest, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Wake Forest.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Wake Forest, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.