CVS stores near me in Marietta, OH
131 3RD ST.
MARIETTA, OH, 45750
Marietta, Ohio Pharmacies
With 6 CVS pharmacies in the Marietta area, there's a good chance you will have one nearby. If you're packing up to head out of town, a student living at Marietta College, or a local enjoying life in Marietta, your meds are vital, and your local CVS helps you access them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're in a hurry. Fortunately, you'll find 6 drive-thru drugstores in the city on the occasions when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Marietta
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you require. In Marietta, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to truly enjoy your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Marietta is the place to go for filling a new prescription after being discharged from Marietta Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Marietta CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are offered at our Marietta pharmacies to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Marietta at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Third Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Marietta (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Marietta offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Marietta, OH
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Marietta, OH?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Marietta, OH hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Marietta, OH ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Marietta, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Marietta, OH?
Para pharmacy delivery en Marietta, Ohio, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Ohio ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Marietta, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Marietta, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Marietta.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Marietta, OH?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.