CVS stores near me in Ephrata, PA
Pharmacies in Ephrata, Pennsylvania
You will find 35 CVS pharmacies in the Ephrata area, making it easy for locals to get their medication. Students getting ready to move in for a new year at Lancaster Bible College, vacationers packing up before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can get their medication without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Ephrata is the only choice, like when you booked a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you don't want to take the time to park. In such circumstances, the 22 drive-thru drugstores in town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Ephrata
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. In Ephrata, this is extra important because there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Ephrata, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being released from WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you need.
Ephrata CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Ephrata are here to meet the requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Ephrata at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Reading Road location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Ephrata (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Ephrata offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Ephrata, PA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Ephrata, PA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Ephrata, PA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Ephrata, PA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Ephrata, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Ephrata, PA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Ephrata, Pennsylvania, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Pennsylvania ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Ephrata, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Ephrata, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Ephrata.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Ephrata, PA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.