CVS stores near me in Phoenixville, PA
130 SCHUYLKILL RD.
PHOENIXVILLE, PA, 19460
200 MILL ROAD
PHOENIXVILLE, PA, 19460
Pharmacies in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
The Phoenixville area has 98 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to find one not too far away. If you are packing up for a fun vacation, a student living at University Of Valley Forge, or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is vital, and your local CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies do not take place exclusively in the daytime. When this happens, you'll be glad to know you can find 14 24-hour pharmacies near Phoenixville. You can also find 68 drive-thru drugstores in town when you do not have time to park your car.
Your Phoenixville Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day thrill-seeking at Arnold's Family Fun Center, cheering on your team at Coach McNelly Stadium, or exploring Valley Forge National Historical Park, you will surely find a lot to do in Phoenixville. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Phoenixville is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Phoenixville Hospital - Tower Health, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Phoenixville
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Phoenixville pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Schuylkill Road location help our patients get rapid refills in Phoenixville at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes including medication delivery in Phoenixville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Phoenixville provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Phoenixville, PA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Phoenixville, PA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Phoenixville, PA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Phoenixville, PA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Phoenixville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Phoenixville, PA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Pennsylvania ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Phoenixville, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Phoenixville, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Phoenixville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Phoenixville, PA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.