CVS stores near me in Central Falls, RI
309 BROAD ST.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI, 02863
Pharmacies in Central Falls, Rhode Island
Central Falls locals, from students at Providence College to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 96 CVS pharmacies in the Central Falls area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Central Falls, such as when you're catching a red-eye, you will be glad to know you can find 16 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll even find 70 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to find parking.
Your Central Falls Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you require to get through the day. In Central Falls, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to relaxing at State Park Beach or adventuring at Roger Williams National Memorial. Locating the best pharmacy in Central Falls not only provides a place to fill a new order from Cardiovascular Center at Memorial Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Central Falls
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of all residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Central Falls to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Central Falls at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Central Falls (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Central Falls provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get everyday items as well as prescription meds.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Central Falls, RI
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Central Falls, RI?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Central Falls, RI hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Central Falls, RI ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Central Falls, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Central Falls, RI?
Para pharmacy delivery en Central Falls, Rhode Island, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Rhode Island ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Central Falls, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Central Falls, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Central Falls.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Central Falls, RI?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.