CVS stores near me in Pascoag, RI
Pharmacies in Pascoag, Rhode Island
Pascoag locals, from college students at Bryant University to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their medication refills locally. There are 55 Pascoag area CVS pharmacies to help you find the medicinal care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Pascoag, such as when you booked a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 11 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll even find 37 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pascoag
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Pascoag, where there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to get the most out of your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Pascoag does more than provide somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Thompson Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
Pascoag CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. The following services are provided at our Pascoag pharmacies to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Pascoag at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the High Street location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Pascoag (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Pascoag.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication and everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Pascoag, RI
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Pascoag, RI?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Pascoag, RI hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Pascoag, RI ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Pascoag, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Pascoag, RI?
Para pharmacy delivery en Pascoag, Rhode Island, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Rhode Island ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Pascoag, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Pascoag, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Pascoag.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Pascoag, RI?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.