CVS stores near me in Farragut, TN
11946 KINGSTON PIKE
FARRAGUT, TN, 37934
Farragut, Tennessee Pharmacies
With 23 CVS pharmacies in the Farragut area, you're likely to find one a short distance away. If you are getting your bags ready to head out of town or a local just living the Farragut life, you need your prescription drugs, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies can happen any time of day or night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near Farragut. You'll also find 15 drive-thru pharmacies near the area in case you don't have time to get out of your car.
Your Farragut Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Farragut, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to get the most out of your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Farragut not only gives you a place to get new prescriptions from Turkey Creek Medical Center; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Farragut CVS Pharmacies Services
Farragut CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Farragut at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Kingston Pike location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Farragut (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Farragut offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Farragut, TN
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Farragut, TN?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Farragut, TN hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Farragut, TN ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Farragut, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Farragut, TN?
Para pharmacy delivery en Farragut, Tennessee, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Tennessee ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Farragut, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Farragut, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Farragut.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Farragut, TN?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.