CVS stores near me in Hermitage, TN
4402 LEBANON RD.
HERMITAGE, TN, 37076
Pharmacies in Hermitage, Tennessee
The Hermitage area has 30 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Trevecca Nazarene University, travelers preparing for an upcoming trip and residents in need of regular support can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Hermitage, such as when you've booked a late flight out of Nashville International. Thankfully, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Similarly, if you are in a hurry and can't get out of your car to go inside, the 16 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Hermitage Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need to make it through the day. In Hermitage, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to fully enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Hermitage is the place to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to TriStar Summit Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Hermitage Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are provided at our Hermitage pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Lebanon Pike location help you get rapid refills in Hermitage at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes including prescription refills, prescription delivery in Hermitage (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hermitage provide everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items and prescription drugs.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Hermitage, TN
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Hermitage, TN?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Hermitage, TN hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Hermitage, TN ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Hermitage, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Hermitage, TN?
Para pharmacy delivery en Hermitage, Tennessee, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Tennessee ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Hermitage, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Hermitage, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Hermitage.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Hermitage, TN?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.