CVS stores near me in Savannah, TN
855 WAYNE RD.
SAVANNAH, TN, 38372
Pharmacies in Savannah, Tennessee
The Wayne Road CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently situated in the heart of Savannah. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication getting refills for your home or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming journey, your pharmaceutical needs are taken care of. If you're short on time and can't waste the time to get out of your car and go inside to browse, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Savannah. Look at pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, such as when you are catching a red-eye.
Your Savannah Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Savannah, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to handle what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Savannah is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Hardin Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Savannah
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Savannah to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Wayne Road store help our patients find medication in Savannah at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Savannah (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Savannah.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Savannah, TN
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Savannah, TN?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Savannah, TN hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Savannah, TN ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Savannah, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Savannah, TN?
Para pharmacy delivery en Savannah, Tennessee, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Tennessee ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Savannah, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Savannah, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Savannah.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Savannah, TN?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.