CVS stores near me in Shelbyville, TN
825 N. MAIN ST.
SHELBYVILLE, TN, 37160
Pharmacies in Shelbyville, Tennessee
With 2 CVS pharmacies in the Shelbyville area, there's a good chance you will find one close to home. If you are packing your bags to head out of town or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is vital, and CVS helps you get them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. You can find 2 drive-thru drugstores in town in case you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Shelbyville
You're sure to find countless things to keep you busy in Shelbyville but to get the most out of your day, you need to be able to handle what life throws at you. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Shelbyville is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Vanderbilt Bedford Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Shelbyville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Shelbyville are pleased to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Shelbyville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Main St. location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Shelbyville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Shelbyville provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Shelbyville, TN
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Shelbyville, TN?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Shelbyville, TN hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Shelbyville, TN ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Shelbyville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Shelbyville, TN?
Para pharmacy delivery en Shelbyville, Tennessee, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Tennessee ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Shelbyville, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Shelbyville, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Shelbyville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Shelbyville, TN?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.