CVS stores near me in Balch Springs, TX
11820 ELAM RD, CORNER OF HICKORY TREE
BALCH SPRINGS, TX, 75180
Balch Springs, Texas Pharmacies
The Balch Springs area has 84 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to get the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Paul Quinn College, vacationers getting ready for their next trip and residents in need of regular care all have their pharmaceutical needs covered. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Balch Springs, such as when you need to catch a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 8 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, if you are short on time and don't want to get out of your car to shop, the 65 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Balch Springs Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Balch Springs, such as catching a game at J.J. Tillery Baseball Field. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Balch Springs, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Dallas Regional Medical Center | Mesquite, TX, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Balch Springs Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Balch Springs pharmacies are proud to offer services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Balch Springs at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Elam Road location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as prescription delivery in Balch Springs (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Balch Springs offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Balch Springs, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Balch Springs, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Balch Springs, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Balch Springs, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Balch Springs, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Balch Springs, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Balch Springs, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Balch Springs, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Balch Springs, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Balch Springs.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Balch Springs, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.