CVS stores near me in Granbury, TX
1101 EAST HIGHWAY 377
GRANBURY, TX, 76048
Pharmacies in Granbury, Texas
If you're in need of a prescription refill in Granbury, you're in luck. The East Highway 377 CVS has a pharmacy that will happily meet your pharmaceutical needs. With a central location, the branch provides easy access for everyone from locals to globetrotters preparing to enjoy a few days off, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you need to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Granbury, such as when you're trying to catch a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Other times, you might be too short on time to go into the store and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Take a look at the information on the East Highway 377 CVS to see what services it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Granbury
In Granbury, there is plenty to do, such as spending the day having fun at Granbury Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Pirate Stadium. Whatever your plans for the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Granbury, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Lake Granbury Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
Granbury CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Granbury are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Granbury at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Highway 377 location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Granbury (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Granbury provide ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Head to your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Granbury, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Granbury, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Granbury, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Granbury, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Granbury, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Granbury, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Granbury, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Granbury, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Granbury, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Granbury.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Granbury, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.