CVS stores near me in Lamesa, TX
Lamesa, Texas Pharmacies
If you're looking for a prescription refill in Lamesa, your search is over. The Lubbock Highway CVS has a pharmacy that will gladly meet your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters getting packed to enjoy a few days off, and more. There are times when you're rushing off somewhere and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Lamesa. You might have other situations when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you're doing a bit of last-minute packing for a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Check out the information on the Lubbock Highway CVS to see what services it has.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lamesa
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you need. In Lamesa, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're out and about. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Lamesa, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Medical Arts Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lamesa
CVS pharmacies in Lamesa are committed to meeting the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Lamesa at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Lubbock Highway location. Develop a customized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Lamesa (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lamesa provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Lamesa, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Lamesa, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Lamesa, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Lamesa, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Lamesa, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Lamesa, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Lamesa, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Lamesa, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Lamesa, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Lamesa.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Lamesa, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.