CVS stores near me in Livingston, TX
Livingston, Texas Pharmacies
The West Church Street CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently situated in the heart of Livingston. Travelers getting ready for their next vacation, and residents who require ongoing support, can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. If you're pressed for time and don't have time to look for parking and go inside to shop, go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Livingston. Look at store hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your prescription filled any time of day, such as when you've have a ticket for a red-eye.
Your Local Pharmacy in Livingston
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Livingston, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready and to get the most out of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Livingston not only gives you the ability to get new prescriptions from St. Luke's Health - Memorial Hospital - Livingston, TX; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Livingston Services
Livingston CVS pharmacies are open to meet the requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Church Street store help our patients get medication refilled in Livingston at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Livingston (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Livingston provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Livingston, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Livingston, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Livingston, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Livingston, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Livingston, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Livingston, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Livingston, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Livingston, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Livingston, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Livingston.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Livingston, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.