CVS stores near me in Melissa, TX
2600 SAM RAYBURN HWY,
MELISSA, TX, 75454
Pharmacies in Melissa, Texas
The Melissa area has 36 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to find the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. Globetrotters preparing for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of ongoing support all have their prescription medication demands covered. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Melissa, such as when you booked a late flight. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you are trying to be quick and can't take the time to park, the 29 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Melissa Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you need. This is especially important in Melissa, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Melissa not only gives you somewhere to fill new orders from Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Melissa
Melissa CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical requirements of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Sam Rayburn Hwy location help our patients find medication in Melissa at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Melissa (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Melissa provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Melissa, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Melissa, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Melissa, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Melissa, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Melissa, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Melissa, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Melissa, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Melissa, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Melissa, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Melissa.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Melissa, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.