CVS stores near me in Princeton, TX
311 E. PRINCETON DR.
PRINCETON, TX, 75407
Princeton, Texas Pharmacies
You can shop at 54 CVS pharmacies in the Princeton area, which makes it a snap to find your prescription medication. Vacationers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can find their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Princeton is your only choice, such as when you've booked a late flight. Luckily, you can find 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you find yourself in such a hurry that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. When that happens, the 44 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Princeton Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day thrill-seeking at Robbin Lamkin Memorial Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Panthers Stadium, you're sure to find something fun to do in Princeton. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever you choose to do. Finding the best pharmacy in Princeton not only gives you a place to pick up new orders from PrimaCare Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Princeton Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Princeton pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Princeton at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the E. Princeton Drive location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Princeton (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Princeton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription drugs and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Princeton, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Princeton, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Princeton, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Princeton, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Princeton.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.