CVS stores near me in Richardson, TX
2129 E. BELT LINE RD.
RICHARDSON, TX, 75081
1425 E BUCKINGHAM RD
RICHARDSON, TX, 75081
605 W. CAMPBELL RD.
RICHARDSON, TX, 75080
1555 EAST RENNER RD.
RICHARDSON, TX, 75082
601 S PLANO RD
RICHARDSON, TX, 75081
Richardson, Texas Pharmacies
Since there are 150 CVS pharmacies in the Richardson area, there's a good chance you will have one close by. Whether you are packing up for a trip out of town, a student on campus at The University Of Texas At Dallas, or a local staying at home, you need your prescription medication, and your neighborhood CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your meds late at night. When this occurs, you'll be glad to discover you can find 17 24-hour pharmacies near Richardson. There are also 118 drive-thru locations near the city for when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Richardson
There are numerous options if you're looking for something to do in Richardson, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Adventure Speedway or cheering on your team at Eagle-Mustang Stadium. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Richardson is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to PrimaCare Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Richardson
Richardson CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Campbell Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Richardson at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in Richardson (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Richardson offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Richardson, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Richardson, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Richardson, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Richardson, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Richardson, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Richardson, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Richardson, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Richardson, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Richardson, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Richardson.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Richardson, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.