CVS stores near me in Temple, TX
2674 SOUTH 31ST ST.
TEMPLE, TX, 76504
3550 S GENERAL BRUCE DR
TEMPLE, TX, 76504
Temple, Texas Pharmacies
The Temple area has 3 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to find the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at University Of Mary Hardin-Baylor, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals in need of regular coverage can all get their pharmaceutical demands covered. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself running late and do not have time to get out of your car. Fortunately, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Temple in town so you can get your meds and get back on the road fast.
Your Local Pharmacy in Temple
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you need. In Temple, this is extra important because there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Lions Junction Family Water Park. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Temple is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Olin E. Teague Veterans' Medical Center-Human Resources, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Temple
CVS pharmacies in Temple are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South 31st Street store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Temple at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Temple (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Temple.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Temple, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Temple, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Temple, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Temple, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Temple, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Temple, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Temple, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Temple, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Temple, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Temple.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Temple, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.