CVS stores near me in Provo, UT
1273 N. UNIVERSITY AVE.
PROVO, UT, 84604
Provo, Utah Pharmacies
The Provo area has 5 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to starting classes at Rocky Mountain University Of Health Professions, travelers getting ready for their next vacation and residents in need of daily coverage can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself short on time and don't have time to run into the store. Luckily, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Provo in the city so you can refill your prescription and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Provo Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help get you what you need. In Provo, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're enjoying the city. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Provo, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Utah Valley Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Provo Services
CVS pharmacies in Provo are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Provo at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the N. University Ave location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Provo (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Provo.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds or everyday items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Provo, UT
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Provo, UT?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Provo, UT hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Provo, UT ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Provo, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Provo, UT?
Para pharmacy delivery en Provo, Utah, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Utah ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Provo, UT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Utah. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Provo, UT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Provo.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Provo, UT?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.