CVS stores near me in Colchester, VT
69 MOUNTAIN VIEW DR.
COLCHESTER, VT, 05446
Pharmacies in Colchester, Vermont
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Colchester area. In fact, there are 5 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for your next trip or a student filling your prescription before enrolling at Saint Michael's College, we've got you covered. When you're catching a flight out of Burlington International, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-second preparation, you probably don't have a second to spare. In Colchester, you can find 2 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Colchester Pharmacy
In Colchester, there's a lot to do, like catching a game at George "Doc" Jacobs Baseball Field. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Colchester is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from UVM Medical Center Registration - Fanny Allen Campus, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Colchester
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our Colchester pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Mountain View Drive location help you find medication in Colchester at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Colchester (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Colchester.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Colchester, VT
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Colchester, VT?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Colchester, VT hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Colchester, VT ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Colchester, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Colchester, VT?
Para pharmacy delivery en Colchester, Vermont, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Vermont ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Colchester, VT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Vermont. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Colchester, VT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Colchester.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Colchester, VT?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.