CVS stores near me in Chatham, VA
Pharmacies in Chatham, Virginia
Since there are 6 CVS pharmacies in the Chatham area, there is a good chance you will have one nearby. Whether you are packing up to head out of town or a local enjoying life in Chatham, your medication is vital, and CVS helps you get them. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're running low on time. Luckily, you'll find 5 drive-thru locations near the city if you don't have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Chatham
You are sure to have countless things to do in Chatham but to get the most out of your day, you need to be able to handle what life throws at you. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Chatham not only gives you a place to pick up a new order from PATHS Community Medical Center, Dental Center, and Pharmacy, Chatham; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Chatham Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our Chatham pharmacies to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Chatham at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the US Highway Number 29 location. Develop a customized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Chatham (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Chatham.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Chatham, VA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Chatham, VA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Chatham, VA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Chatham, VA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Chatham, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Chatham, VA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Chatham, Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Chatham, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Chatham, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Chatham.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Chatham, VA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.