CVS stores near me in Fairfax Station, VA
9009 SILVERBROOK ROAD
FAIRFAX STATION, VA, 22039
Pharmacies in Fairfax Station, Virginia
The Fairfax Station area has 165 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to George Mason University, globetrotters packing for their next trip and locals in need of daily coverage all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Fairfax Station, like when you've booked a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 15 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and don't want to take the time to park, the 37 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Fairfax Station Pharmacy
There are several possibilities for things to do in Fairfax Station, like enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Signal Bay Waterpark or catching a game at Coffey Stadium. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Fairfax Station is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Virginia Advanced Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Fairfax Station Services
CVS pharmacies in Fairfax Station are dedicated to meeting the demands of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Old Keene Mill Road location help you get medication refilled in Fairfax Station at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Fairfax Station (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fairfax Station.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds or everyday items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Fairfax Station, VA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Fairfax Station, VA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Fairfax Station, VA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Fairfax Station, VA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Fairfax Station, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Fairfax Station, VA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Fairfax Station, Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Fairfax Station, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Fairfax Station, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Fairfax Station.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Fairfax Station, VA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.