CVS stores near me in Norfolk, VA
Norfolk, Virginia Pharmacies
Norfolk locals, from students at Virginia Wesleyan University to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 34 CVS pharmacies in the Norfolk area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Norfolk, like when you need to catch a late flight out of Norfolk International, you will be happy to know CVS has 8 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can even find 24 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Norfolk Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Norfolk, where there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Portsmouth Splash Park to exploring Fort Monroe National Monument. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Norfolk does more than give you the ability to fill a new prescription from Sentara Leigh Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Norfolk CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Norfolk are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Little Creek Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Norfolk at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Norfolk (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Norfolk.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Norfolk, VA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Norfolk, VA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Norfolk, VA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Norfolk, VA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Norfolk, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Norfolk, VA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Norfolk, Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Norfolk, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Norfolk, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Norfolk.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Norfolk, VA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.