CVS stores near me in South Hill, VA
807 E. ATLANTIC ST.
SOUTH HILL, VA, 23970
Pharmacies in South Hill, Virginia
You will find 2 CVS pharmacies in the South Hill area, making it easy for members of the community to purchase their prescription drugs. Globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and South Hill natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There will sometimes be days when you are pressed for time and can't take the time to find a parking space. Fortunately, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near South Hill in the city so you can get your medication as quickly and easily.
Your Local Pharmacy in South Hill
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in South Hill, where there is so much to doóincluding catching some rays at Lunenburg Beach. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in South Hill, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital Thomas W. Leggett Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
South Hill CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in South Hill are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Atlantic Street location help you find medication in South Hill at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in South Hill (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near South Hill offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en South Hill, VA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en South Hill, VA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en South Hill, VA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en South Hill, VA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en South Hill, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en South Hill, VA?
Para pharmacy delivery en South Hill, Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en South Hill, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en South Hill, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en South Hill.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en South Hill, VA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.