CVS stores near me in Springfield, VA
8330 OLD KEENE MILL RD/CARDINAL FOREST
SPRINGFIELD, VA, 22152
Pharmacies in Springfield, Virginia
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Springfield area. In fact, there are 201 locations near the area. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription before heading off to George Mason University or a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a late flight, and have to refill your medication to finish your preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Springfield. In addition to the 24 24-hour pharmacies, there are 46 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Springfield
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you what you need. In Springfield, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doólike enjoying Piscataway Park. Finding the best pharmacy in Springfield not only gives you the ability to pick up new orders from Fort Belvoir Community Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items needed to make it through your day or make your next trip a success.
Springfield CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Springfield are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Springfield Mall store help our patients find prescription drugs in Springfield at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Springfield (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Springfield provide everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Springfield, VA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Springfield, VA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Springfield, VA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Springfield, VA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Springfield, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Springfield, VA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Springfield, Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Springfield, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Springfield, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Springfield.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Springfield, VA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.